.tabs-inner { padding: 0px; } .section { margin: 0px; }

Thursday, May 30, 2013

【ORIGINAL CHARACTER】 Ram - Shower Scene

So yeah. I decided to draw a shower scene.
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TO DRAW A SHOWER SCENE!!!
ワーイ♪♪\(^ω^\)( /^ω^)/♪♪ワーイ

http://fav.me/d675gh7

This is one of my latest OC. His name is RAM.
He's part of my latest drawing collection; with the theme "otome game: summer in the beach"
Here's his summer scene [link]

Forgive me if you think this is quite a failure. As you can see, all the drawings in my gallery are my first time: first fanart, first beach scenes, first solo bed scenes

With the help of those who critiqued me, I think I've improved a bit<?>

The part of the drawing process I enjoyed the most is the addition of the steam and the water flow. For the first version, I thought of not drawing the other details... But that would be too simple, no?

Anyways, enjoy!

I hope you'll like it!

(((;゜Д゜))

No comments:

Post a Comment